Get our free printable Christmas Planner for a stress-free Christmas!
Cranberry Moscow Mule Recipe
The classic Moscow Mule is typically made with vodka, lime juice, and ginger beer. Adding a splash of bright red cranberry juice transforms this classic cocktail into a Cranberry Moscow Mule.
If you enjoy the warm gingery flavor of a traditional Moscow Mule, you will definitely like this Holiday favorite!
How To Make A Cranberry Moscow Mule
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: n/a
Serves: 2 cocktails
Cranberry Moscow Mule Ingredients:
5 oz. premium vodka
2 oz. 100% cranberry juice (no sugar added)
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
12 oz. ginger beer
- fresh rosemary sprigs, bottom leaves removed, approximately 2-3” long
- fresh cranberries
- fresh lime wedges
- fresh mint leaves
1. To make a cranberry sprig garnish, carefully thread 3 fresh cranberries onto the bottom of each rosemary stem.
2. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and add vodka, cranberry juice, and lime juice.
3. Shake well and pour into ice-filled copper mugs.
4. Top off the mug with ginger beer and stir to combine.
5. Garnish with rosemary sprigs and lime wedges, if desired, before serving. Enjoy!
Moscow Mule Tips And Variations
- For a non-alcoholic version use club soda instead of vodka. Note that ginger beer does not contain any alcohol although the name suggests otherwise.
- If you don’t have any vodka, try gin or rum instead.
- Serve the cranberry Moscow mule in copper mugs to keep it chilled (and they look great too!)