Fake Christmas trees have come a long way from the scrawny little things they used look a few decades ago. Nowadays, you will find beautiful fake Christmas trees that look like a fir, balsam or pine with realistic looking needles.
✅Looking for deals on Christmas trees? See all Christmas trees 50% OFF or more here!
If You’re In a Hurry
Best Fake Christmas Trees
Following are the best fake Christmas trees for your home based on consumer reports, reviews and owner feedback.
7.5ft Pre-Lit Down-swept Hunter Fir Full Artificial Christmas Tree with Clear Lights
Beautiful down-swept fake fir tree with 850 clear lights. This fake tree is made from a mixture of PVC tips and molded PE tips (total 4550), which results in a very realistic and full looking tree.
The branches are hinged for easy set up.
The tree is sprinkled with mini pine cones for a realistic look. Includes a metal stand, so all you need is a beautiful tree skirt and you’re done!
Dimensions: 7,5ft tall, 60″ wide base.
Glittery Pine Pre-lit Christmas Tree
This Christmas tree has glitter dipped tips that create a magical glow. Available in 6.5 and 7.5 foot versions, this tree comes pre-lit with clear lights.
6.5′ Balsam Hill Blue Spruce Artificial Christmas Tree
This fake Christmas tree by Balsam hill is not only available in a variety of sizes, you can also choose from unlit, pre-lit with clear lights and pre-lit with LED lights.
7.5 Ft King Fraser Fir Quick-Shape Artificial Christmas Tree
This Fraser Fir Tree is available in 7.5 ft unlit, 7.5 ft pre-lit with 1,000 LED lights and 9 ft unlit. Made from a PE/PVC blend which gives this tree a realistic look and feel.
Includes a sturdy metal stand and a storage bag.
6.5ft Pre-Lit Middleton Artificial Christmas Tree with Clear Lights
A pre-lit artificial Christmas tree with 650 clear bulbs and a metal tree stand. This Christmas tree has a “layered look” making this one of the best fake Christmas trees for displaying ornaments.
Base diameter is 57 inch
6’Premium Hinged Artificial Christmas Pine Tree
Although the word “premium” suggests a hefty price tag, we found the price of this quality 6 ft tall fake Christmas tree more than reasonable, if not cheap.
It’s a full bodied tree crafted with 1,000 tips, which gives the illusion of a genuine pine tree.
Features solid metal legs and comes unlit, so you can decide what Christmas Lights you want to use.
With over 700 reviews, averaging a 4 star rating and a bestseller like this one, you can’t go wrong.
7.5′ Ft Pre-lit Premium Spruce Hinged Artificial Christmas Tree
This premium Spruce does not have a premium price tag (phew!), but it really does look like one. Being 7.5 ft tall and pre-lit with 550 UL certified lights, this beautiful Spruce style tree will be a beautiful addition to your home!
The tree comes with metal legs, so all you need is a beautiful Christmas tree skirt and you’re done!
9ft Fraser Fir Christmas Tree, Unlit
This is one of the most realistic looking Christmas trees I have seen so far! The down-swept branches give it that fresh from the forest look.
This is a 9ft Christmas tree with a 63 inch diameter base, which comes unlit.
Classic Fraser Fir Artificial Christmas Tree, 6.5 Feet, Unlit
This Classic Frasier fir tree is available in 3 different heights: 6.5, 7.5 and 9 feet. The tree has a combination of Feel Real needles and classic pvc needles, which creates beautiful realistic looking branches.
Classic Pine Full Unlit Christmas Tree
Here’s a beautiful unlit artificial Christmas tree available in heights 5.5, 6.5, 7.5 and 9 foot. The tree has realistic looking branches (they’re hinged) and comes with a metal stand.
Green Frasier Grande Artificial Christmas Tree with Pre-Lit Lights and Stand
Gorgeous Christmas tree with a very realistic and natural wild look. It comes pre-strung with 1,000 clear lights and has a sturdy 4 feet tree stand.
The branches are hinged for easy set up!
Best Non Allergenic Christmas Tree
The Dunhill Fir tree is pre-strung with 900 lights, is fire resistant and non allergenic.
Carolina Pine Pre-lit Christmas Tree 6.5 ft
The Carolina Pine tree is pre-lit with 650 clear lights and flocked pine cones. This fake Christmas looks very realistic and high end, but comes with modest price tag.
Requires a bit of fluffing when setting up.
Also available in 7.5 ft and 9 ft.
Where to Buy The Best Fake Christmas Trees?
There are many stores around the web that sell artificial Christmas trees, but these 3 are my favorites:
- Walmart – Lots of choice and their prices are usually the lowest or compatible with Amazon
- Amazon – Again lots of fake Christmas trees and excellent customer service
- Wayfair – Almost overwhelming choice
Benefits of an artificial Christmas tree
- Buy the best artificial Christmas tree and it will last for years
- Less maintenance than a real Christmas tree
- One less thing on your Christmas to do list
- Better for the environment
More Christmas Trees
- Best Fake Christmas Trees
- 7.5ft Pre-Lit Down-swept Hunter Fir Full Artificial Christmas Tree with Clear Lights
- Glittery Pine Pre-lit Christmas Tree
- 6.5′ Balsam Hill Blue Spruce Artificial Christmas Tree
- 7.5 Ft King Fraser Fir Quick-Shape Artificial Christmas Tree
- 6.5ft Pre-Lit Middleton Artificial Christmas Tree with Clear Lights
- 6’Premium Hinged Artificial Christmas Pine Tree
- 7.5′ Ft Pre-lit Premium Spruce Hinged Artificial Christmas Tree
- 9ft Fraser Fir Christmas Tree, Unlit
- Classic Fraser Fir Artificial Christmas Tree, 6.5 Feet, Unlit
- Classic Pine Full Unlit Christmas Tree
- Green Frasier Grande Artificial Christmas Tree with Pre-Lit Lights and Stand
- Best Non Allergenic Christmas Tree
- Carolina Pine Pre-lit Christmas Tree 6.5 ft
- Where to Buy The Best Fake Christmas Trees?
- Benefits of an artificial Christmas tree