When I was growing up, we always had a real Christmas tree in our home. My mother wouldn’t hear of having a fake Christmas tree and to be fair: the fake Christmas trees were hideous back then.
Luckily times have changed: You will find beautiful fake Christmas trees that look like a fir, balsam or pine with realistic looking needles.
I have found a beautiful realistic looking pre lit Christmas tree with full branches.
If You’re In a Hurry
Best Fake Christmas Trees
Following are the best fake Christmas trees that I could find. Hope you will find your tree and enjoy it as much as I do mine!
- Best Fake Christmas Trees
- 6.5ft Pre-Lit Down-swept Hunter Fir Full Artificial Christmas Tree with Clear Lights
- 6.5ft Pre-Lit Middleton Artificial Christmas Tree with Clear Lights
- 6′ Premium Hinged Artificial Christmas Pine Tree
- 7.5′ Ft Pre-lit Premium Spruce Hinged Artificial Christmas Tree
- Classic Fraser Fir Artificial Christmas Tree, 6.5 Feet, Unlit
- 7.5 Ft King Fraser Fir Quick-Shape Artificial Christmas Tree
- Classic Pine Full Unlit Christmas Tree
- 7.5ft Green Frasier Grande Artificial Christmas Tree with Pre-Lit Lights and Stand
- Best Non Allergenic Christmas Tree
- Where to Buy The Best Fake Christmas Trees?
- Benefits of an artificial Christmas tree
6.5ft Pre-Lit Down-swept Hunter Fir Full Artificial Christmas Tree with Clear Lights
Beautiful down-swept fake fir with clear lights. This tree is available in an assortment of sizes including 6.5ft, 7.5ft and 9ft. The branches are hinged for easy set up.
The tree is sprinkled with cones for a realistic look.
6.5ft Pre-Lit Middleton Artificial Christmas Tree with Clear Lights
A pre-lit artificial Christmas tree with 650 clear bulbs and a metal tree stand. This Christmas tree has a “layered look” making this one of the best fake Christmas trees for displaying ornaments.
Base diameter is 57 inch
6′ Premium Hinged Artificial Christmas Pine Tree
Although the word “premium” suggests a hefty price tag, we found the price of this quality 6 ft tall fake Christmas tree more than reasonable, if not cheap.
It’s a full bodied tree crafted with 1,000 tips, which gives the illusion of a genuine pine tree.
Features solid metal legs and comes unlit, so you can decide what Christmas Lights you want to use.
With over 700 reviews, averaging a 4 star rating and a bestseller like this one, you can’t go wrong.
7.5′ Ft Pre-lit Premium Spruce Hinged Artificial Christmas Tree
This premium Spruce does not have a premium price tag (phew!), but it really does look like one. Being 7.5 ft tall and pre-lit with 550 UL certified lights, this beautiful Spruce style tree will be a beautiful addition to your home!
The tree comes with metal legs, so all you need is a beautiful Christmas tree skirt and you’re done!
Classic Fraser Fir Artificial Christmas Tree, 6.5 Feet, Unlit
This Classic Frasier fir tree is available in 3 different heights: 6.5, 7.5 and 9 feet. The tree has a combination of Feel Real needles and classic pvc needles, which creates beautiful realistic looking branches.
7.5 Ft King Fraser Fir Quick-Shape Artificial Christmas Tree
This Fraser Fir Tree is available in 7.5 ft unlit, 7.5 ft pre-lit with 1,000 LED lights and 9 ft unlit. Made from a PE/PVC blend which gives this tree a realistic look and feel.
Includes a sturdy metal stand and a storage bag.
Classic Pine Full Unlit Christmas Tree
Here’s a beautiful unlit artificial Christmas tree available in heights 5.5, 6.5, 7.5 and 9 foot. The tree has realistic looking branches (they’re hinged) and comes with a metal stand.
7.5ft Green Frasier Grande Artificial Christmas Tree with Pre-Lit Lights and Stand
Gorgeous Christmas tree with a very realistic and natural wild look. It comes pre-strung with 1,000 clear lights and has a sturdy 4 feet tree stand.
The branches are hinged for easy set up!
Best Non Allergenic Christmas Tree
The Dunhill Fir tree is pre-strung with 900 lights, is fire resistant and non allergenic.
The Carolina Pine is pre-lit with 650 clear lights. Also available in 7.5 ft and 9 ft.
Where to Buy The Best Fake Christmas Trees?
There are many stores around the web that sell artificial Christmas trees, but these 3 are my favorites:
- Walmart – Lots of choice and their prices are usually the lowest or compatible with Amazon
- Amazon – Again lots of fake Christmas trees and excellent customer service
- Wayfair – Almost overwhelming choice
Benefits of an artificial Christmas tree
- Buy the best artificial Christmas tree and it will last for years
- Less maintenance than a real Christmas tree
- One less thing on your Christmas to do list
- Better for the environment