Ever since I was a little girl I have been mesmerized by Christmas dinnerware. My favorite dinnerware was made by Wedgwood called Christmas Time, which is sadly no longer available.
Dressing up the table with Christmas Tree Dinnerware is not just for Christmas Day. I enjoy getting out the plates for any special dinner during the month of December. It makes those all important family meal times even more special and builds up anticipation for the Holidays.
The Spode Christmas dinnerware sets are the most recognized, but there are many other brands to choose from and to be treasured for years to come!
Spode Holiday Dinnerware 12 pc Set
The original dinnerware set consists of dinner plates, salad plates and mugs for 4 persons. Currently it’s being sold for less than $120.00, which is real value for money.
There are many additional items available including glass pitchers, serving platters, bowls, teapots and much more.
- Dishwasher/Freezer/Microwave/Oven safe
- Made from milk-white porcelain earthenware
- Additional items available
- Dinner plates are 10.5 inch diameter
Nikko Ceramics Christmastime Tree Dinnerware
Aside from that the design is actually similar to the Spode Christmas Tree dinnerware: the pattern in the center features a decorated Christmas tree surrounded by stars with some presents underneath.
- Made from ironstone with an ivory glaze
- Set includes dinner plate, bowl, salad plate, cup and saucer
- Service for 1
- Dishwasher/oven/freezer safe
- The company has retired the Holiday dinnerware; if you already own some of this you might want to stock up
Spode’s Gold Christmas Tree Place Setting
Spode Christmas Tree Gold is elegant and decadent: The border around the edges is made from 22 karat gold! That is the only difference between the Spode Christmas tree dinnerware (above) and this one: the center design is exactly the same.
The Spode Christmas tree gold place setting was released in 2013.
- Dishwasher safe
- Other Christmas tree pieces available (cake stands, tea sets and much more)
- 1 person set
- Crafted from earthenware
- Set consists of dinner plate, salad plate, cup and saucer
- Due to the similar design it can easily be combined with the original Christmas tree dinnerware by Spode (see above)
This is a very elegant dinner set, which will not just impress you, but your guests as well.
Old Country Roses Christmas Tree Place Setting
This dinner set has old English charm. The plate borders are decorated with roses, holly leaves and flowing ribbons. In the center there’s an old fashioned Christmas tree decorated with the same ribbons. The outer edge has a beautiful gold trim.
The Old Country Roses Christmas Tree dinnerware is a 5 piece place setting for 1, consisting of a dinner plate, salad plate, bread & butter plate, tea cup and saucer
- Pieces can be combined with the Old Country roses dinnerware
- Beautiful vivid colors
- Additional serving accessories available
- Made of Bone China
This is a beautiful set which will grace any dining table. Again a set which should not only be used on Christmas day, but also during the rest of the month.
Gibson Christmas Tree Trimmings Plate Set
The Gibson Christmas Tree Trimmings Plate Set is a great budget buy for under $50! You’ll get a 20 piece dinnerware set serving 4 including dinner plates, desert plates, bowls and cups and saucers.
The design is modern and playful with a decorated Christmas tree with a pile of presents underneath, dark green edges and a holly leaves trim.
- Can be used in the microwave and dishwasher
- No other serving accessories available
- Made of fine ceramic
More Christmas dinnerware articles: