Get our free printable Christmas Planner for a stress-free Christmas!
Lapis Lazuli is a gemstone that is known to bring good luck and fortune. Whether you are looking for something for yourself or as a gift, this article has the perfect Lapis Lazuli Gifts!
- Lapis Lazuli Gift Meaning
- Lapis Lazuli Stone Winestopper
- Lapis Lazuli Flower Necklace
- Lapis Star Earrings
- Wishbeads Intention Bracelet
- Buy Now
- Lapis Lazuli Stud Earrings
- Lapis Lazuli Cufflinks
- Lapis Lazuli Necklace
- Lapis Lazuli Gemstone Money Tree
- Lapis Lazuli Angel Figurine
- Lapis Lazuli Healing Stone
- Support of the Universe Necklace
Lapis Lazuli Gift Meaning
Traditionally, Lapis Lazuli is a stone for royalty and is associated with confidence and wealth. It’s also the alternative birthstone for the month of September and makes a beautiful gift for anyone born in that month.
In Feng Shui, Lapis Lazuli represents many things:
- Lapis Lazuli with speckles of gold in it promotes wealth and abundance, while a deep blue color brings positive energy in homes and neutralizes the negative.
- It’s also a Feng Shui cure for business, career, and study success.
Lapis Lazuli Stone Winestopper
This Lapis Lazuli wine stopper is made with a genuine lapis lazuli gemstone. It’s an easy way to keep your wine fresh and it looks great on the table.
Great for an anniversary, housewarming or birthday!
Lapis Lazuli Flower Necklace
This beautiful lapis lazuli flower necklace is the perfect gift for any occasion. The flower is made of lapis lazuli gemstones and glass beads, which are strung together with stainless steel wire to create a delicate and feminine piece.
To make this jewelry item even more special, it comes with an adjustable choker that you can wear at different lengths. This unique necklace will look great paired with casual outfits or dressed up for special occasions!
Lapis Star Earrings
These beautiful blue earrings are made from a combination of lapis lazuli, which is a semi-precious stone that has been used for thousands of years in jewelry, and brass. This makes them great for everyday wear as well as special occasions.
They will add just the right amount of color to any outfit while being lightweight enough that you won’t even notice they are there!
Instead of waiting for the next shooting star to make a wish, wear this beautiful bracelet with a secret compartment to stash your wish.
It acts as a daily reminder of your goals or intentions and looks really stylish too!
Lapis Lazuli Stud Earrings
These beautiful lapis lazuli stud earrings are handmade from genuine gemstones and sterling silver. The deep blue color of the gems shines bright against the matte finish of the sterling silver.
The stones have been hand-cut into perfect round shapes and polished to a high shine that makes them more unique – not your typical studs!
These Lapis Lazuli Cufflinks are the perfect gift for any man who loves the outdoors. These cufflinks are made from a unique 19mm serrated steel with lapis lazuli inlay and have an antique silver finish.
They make a great unique gift for groomsmen, fathers day, birthdays, or just because!
Lapis Lazuli Necklace
Stunning necklace with globes of lapis lazuli alternated with diminutive sterling accents.
Lapis lazuli represents September´s alternative birthstone, so this makes a beautiful birthday gift for a special person.
Lapis Lazuli Gemstone Money Tree
If the person in your life is into Feng Shui then he/she will love this Lapis Lazuli Money Tree as a gift.
The Lapis Lazuli Money Tree is a handmade lapis lazuli natural gemstone tree with golden wire branches. This stunning money tree is made in India and has a wooden base.
The money tree brings luck and prosperity while warding off negative energy. It’s perfect for home and office and makes a great housewarming gift.
Lapis Lazuli Angel Figurine
This Guardian Angel is carved from natural lapis lazuli. This guardian angel figurine can be used for decoration in your home or office. It makes a great gift for any occasion such as birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, housewarming gifts, and more!
Lapis Lazuli Healing Stone
Healing stones are smooth, polished gemstones, usually in the shape of an oval with a thumb-sized indentation, used for relaxation or anxiety relief.
It also promotes positive thoughts.
Healing stones are used by holding the stone between the index finger and thumb and gently moving one’s thumb back and forth across the stone. It’s a great gift for that stressed-out person in your life.
Support of the Universe Necklace
The pendant represents the moon, star, and planet made from copper brass and a Lapis Lazuli stone. Comes with a 30-inch gold-plated chain.
What is the spiritual meaning of lapis lazuli?
1. Lapis lazuli is a deep blue gemstone that can be found in Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Chile.
2. The stone has been used for centuries to make jewelry and other objects.
3. It was believed to have healing powers by the Egyptians who would wear it as amulets or use it in their burial rituals.
4. In ancient times, lapis lazuli was also thought to represent heaven on earth because of its rich color.
5. Today, people believe that wearing lapis lazuli will bring them luck and prosperity.
6. Lapis lazuli is often associated with royalty due to its expensive price tag.
More Gift Ideas
- Silver Citrine Bracelet Gift Idea For Her
- Perfect Birthstone Gifts for Her
- 10 Jewelry Gifts For New Moms
- Romantic Gifts for Women
- Beach Jewelry Ideas
lapis lazuli gifts, lapis lazuli gift ideas, lapis lazuli anniversary gifts, lapis lazuli gem gifts, lapis lazuli as a gift,