Last Updated on
Are you looking for the ideal gift for your grandparents this year – one that will tell them how much you appreciate everything they do for you, and that will bless them as much as they’ve blessed you this year?
Here are some gifts I’ve given my grandparents over the years, when time and cash are in short supply.
1. A Grandparents Journal. This gift will be meaningful to them because every grandparent wants to know they’ll always be a part of their grandchild’s life and now with this journal, they can be.
By recording their best memories, experience, and bits of life wisdom, they can always be around to guide their grandchild. It’s perfect for grandparents who love to write or scrapbook.
2. A gift certificate to your grandparent’s favorite place. You can give them gift cards to restaurants, movies, museums, local events, coffee shops and department stores.
3. Invite your grandparent to a special Christmas tea, where they’re the guest of honor. Have friends and family talk about their memories of times spent with your grandparent.
Also read: Gift Ideas For Grandma
4. Picture frames, especially if you have a family portrait placed inside, make excellent Christmas gifts, too.
For keepsakes, there are lovely grandparent couple figurines that they’ll cherish.
Don’t miss this one: Gifts For Men Over 50
5. Just spend a day with them, doing things they enjoy. One day, my daughter and I visited my Grandma for a day of bread-baking. She still remembers that day fondly.
Grandparents are often lonely and think their grandchildren are too busy to spend time with them. The gift of your time will be valued and remembered for a long time to come.